ESA Gaming propels content reach with MaxBet in Serbia

ESA Gaming propels content reach with MaxBet in Serbia

ESA Gaming propels content reach with MaxBet in Serbia
The provider of engaging and innovative games, powering the iGaming industry, ESA Gaming, announced a new partnership, expanding its reach in Europe. The company confirmed in a statement released earlier this week that it joined forces with MaxBet, one of the leading gaming and sports betting operators in Serbia. Under the terms of the freshly minted partnership, ESA Gaming agreed to provide a wide range of games, powering the operations of the betting and gaming company. As a result of the deal, MaxBet’s customers in Serbia will be able to access fan-favorite mine and crash titles, along with other non-traditional casino games. The deal involves games like Dragon Mine, Goal Mine, as well as Pirate Mine. According to ESA Gaming, its partnership with the Serbian operator will continue to evolve with the addition of slot games soon. Vukašin Marelj, MaxBet’s Head of Online Casino, was excited about the latest collaboration with ESA Gaming. “ESA Gaming’s portfolio is a great addition to our offering as we seek to diversify our product,” he said. Last but not least, Marelj pointed out: “Non-traditional casino content is becoming increasingly more popular and ESA Gaming provides a fantastic alternative to slots with their mobile-first and quick fire titles.” The new partnership with ESA Gaming comes after last month, the global gambling and sports betting giant, Flutter Entertainment, expanded its presence on the Old Continent after confirming it acquired a 51% stake in MaxBet. The price tag of the transaction was $149.1m. Upon announcing the acquisition of the stake, Flutter confirmed that it anticipates buying the remaining 49% in 2029. Moreover, the leading betting and gaming company said that it expects to finalize the stake acquisition of MaxBet at the beginning of 2024. Undoubtedly, this takeover helped strengthen the presence of Flutter in Europe and the Balkans in particular. Thomas Smallwood, ESA Gaming’s Head of Marketing, was excited about the deal with MaxBet. He explained: “We’ve gained great momentum this year, significantly extending the reach of our content and adding numerous new markets to our repertoire.” Last but not least, Smallwood said: “MaxBet is a fantastic partner as we debut in Serbia where we see great potential for further growth and we’re excited to introduce our games to local players for the first time.” Currently, MaxBet has a strong presence in Serbia. In fact, the company is renowned as the second-biggest gaming and betting operator in the country, holding approximately 20% of the iGaming market share. Undoubtedly, the addition of diverse and engaging games from ESA Gaming is going to further propel MaxBet’s presence while delivering new experiences for its growing customer base. Image credit: Pixabay.com

06 OCT 2023

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SPIN TO WIN!

  • Try your lucky to get discount coupon
  • 1 spin per email
  • No cheating
Try Your Lucky
Never
Remind later
No thanks